Climate Solutions Now
Join us for an all-virtual conference on climate change and sustainability issues October 26-28, 2022.
Information on this page is updated regularly; please check back for new additions.
Over 30+ Talks and Discussions in 10 Parallel Tracks
- Sustainable Aviation
- Agriculture and Agribusiness
- Built Environment
- Campus Facilities & Operations
- Climate Communication
- Energy Programs
- Natural Solutions and Forest Carbon
- Science and Geoengineering
- Ground Transportation
- Building Engagement
If you are interested in making a presentation at the conference, please contact email@example.com.
Please support our work at ICLR! Your contribution supports this conference and the other meaningful work we do; see About Us for examples. You can become a sponsor by clicking the button below:
In addition to full conference access, any sponsorship includes a profile page in the Sponsor Center which you can customize with video and HTML content. You can use this space to showcase your company and assist with workforce development. Networking and social media opportunities are offered through the conference but we are not scheduling interviews at this event.
- Bronze Sponsor: $500 A banner graphic on the rotating headline banner.
- Silver Sponsor: $1,000 (Track sponsorship) When sponsoring a particular track, in addition to the headline banner, your graphic will appear in the agenda listing and also on the talk page for any talk in the sponsored track.
- Gold Sponsor: $2,000 In addition to the above, sponsor receives verbal recognition during opening plenary remarks.
- Diamond Sponsor: $5,000 (Event sponsorship) In addition to above, sponsor receives banner placement on home page with “Climate Solutions Now brought to you by ___” message.
For tax purposes, the sponsorship is valued at $80, so this portion of your donation is not tax-deductible. Cal Poly is a registered 501(c)(3) corporation.